Say something.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday, June 14th, 2011

 

0614135910

  • made some Rasberry ripple cupcakes (yum!) and i added some chocolate chips :)
  • Went to the zoo with casey
    • Everyone said it was a date, but i denied it even though secretly I knew it sounded like it. I asked him if it was just gonna be us and he said yes, and then he brings his COUSIN. What?! You’re 18 and we need a chaperone? You don’t even have your permit yet. I kinda want someone more independent, not own your own apartment, but for God’s sake don’t be a momma’s boy either. They baby him so much. Probably cut his fruits and veggies.
    • Besides all of that, I did have fun, even though it was scorching hot (and I forgot to put on deodorant so it was REALLY bad). We rode around on the big bicycle things (i forgot what they’re called) and his  cousin’s really funny. We almost hit all dem hoes out da road ~
  • After the zoo went to subway (Diana’s job) and told her about the stupid “date”. She understands me to the end.
  • Chilled at yoel’s house and told my aunt and uncle all about what had happened and tia luz was all “eso es que tiene otra mujer’ lmao she’s so funny.
  • picked up my mom and now i’m typing this even though i should probably be packing.
  • I’m leaving to tia Maritza’s house til friday to tutor Luisito with his school things, EVEN THOUGH ITS SUMMER. Whatevs, I’m helping her AND I get payed.

Peace