Say something.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Haven't posted in awhile...

I've been back on tumblr lately, but to rant/post about unimportant things of my life, of course.

Sunday June 26th
  • went to the beach with my best friend and family for my Grandma's au revoir party. There was a boundary line separating the nude beach from the public eye...lol I still thought it was funny.
  • Diana stayed at my house for awhile and we talked while the rain whistled softly against my window
  • I got the courage to talk to Casey; I didn't want to but I was about to move on and I didn't wanna move thinking "what if i had said something". He apologized for not saying anything and then we talked for about four hours
Monday June 27
  • Casey had suggested a movie night the day before and he couldn't come to my house cause his parents didn't let him go to someone's house if they didn't know the parents
  • My mom didn't feel comfortable with the fact that I would be in his house when she didn't know anyone
  • He wanted for my parents and his family to have dinner together, UH NO.
  • My mom and his mom talked on the phone and she basically implied my mom was an irresponsible mother and I was some desperate girl for taking innitiative. His mom also said he didn't want his son to get distracted and that she didn't want us to be more than friends; nothing formal, nothing serious. Yay \m/
  • I told him we should just stay friends but he said I was misunderstanding everything and that I was worth fighting for and that he wasn't gonna give up so easily
  • Found two awesome dresses at Macy's for $9.99 each, WASSUP. Got a cute necklace for $1.99. HOLLA
  • Diana came over again and I'm so glad she did cause I was down in the dumps.
  • Sex and the city + best friend + cloudy day/rain = luckiest girl <3
Tuesday June 28th
  • Senior pictures :D The photographer Manny was so fiiiiiiine, but Michael has my heart <3
  • Picked up yoel at summer camp and took him to his baseball game, he's the youngest and best on the team :')
  • Ate some strawberry italian ice cream, cheddar cheese soup and macncheese from tia Luz's house
  • PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
  • Almost went to the movies to watch the Transformers premiere but tia Luz said it was too dangerous
Wednesday June 29th
  • The rain woke me up :')
  • made some double cheese, egg and bacon biscuits
  • attempted online school, but bought my school books instead and window shopped online a little
  • Grandma might go to D.C. and I might go with her :D
  • Came back to Tia Maritza's house, and she got a new comforter and its soooo good to me :>
  • great talks with my aunt while cooking with her
  • going the distance + casey on the phone