Say something.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, June 17th 2011


  • woke up at 9am again, but today I'm tired cause my grandma did snore last night and I went to sleep at 2am texting Casey, so its partially my fault.
  • gave the kids cereal, strawberries, bananas, and cherries
  • phineas and ferb!
  • online schooll..
  • Tio Pablo called me today from the airport, he's going to Santo Domingo. He claims he loves me, remembers me all the time and that I'm his favorite but I'm sure he tells that to everyone. I kinda hoped he was more responsible and that my mom would trust him enough to let me go with him, but that would never happen
  • more puzzles!
  • Luisito didn't wanna eat his soup, super stubborn
  • shopped at Costco with my aunt, ate pizza & a smoothie
  • homeeeeeee <3
  • made myself a sandwich: bacon, spinach, mozarella cheese, tomato with seasoning and had some organic chocolate soy milk :3
  • talked til midnight with Anita and then wished Diana a happy birthday