Say something.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday, June 19th 2011


  • woke up at around 9:30 and got ready for church with diana
  • talking to Josue is really unnecessary, glad he's out of my life
  • diana dropped me off at my house after church
  • quality time with my momma :)
  • Tia Luz's barbecue and I got to go into her new pool!
  • visited Diana for the last time this week at subways and bought three cookies, and she gave me two extra :>i love her so much it hurts <3
  • went back home, changed and then Luis and tia Maritza came to pick me up.
  • here...now....a whole dang week....yuup. I wish someone would call me or get skype or msn messenger or something...
  • :(
  • after i took a shower i all of a sudden had the urge to talk to someone, more specifically casey. It was one of those nights where you feel all lonely, not saying I can't make myself happy, and it would be really nice to talk to someone else, not a friend but someone more than that, ya know?
  • we talked from about 12:30 til 3:30am. It was great ^.^