Say something.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

R.S., I'll never forget you

All you gave me were memories to look back on, memories to get lost in. But me...I gave you a piece of something that I always keep sheltered. As stupid and cheesy as this sounds, yes...I gave you a piece of my heart. But this piece wasn't huge or anything near that, it was small..maybe the size of a grain of rice. But ever since you took it away, things haven't been the same. I compare everyone to you and I don't even know that much about you to compare them to you, but I do.

And on days like today, its your picture that I like to stare at. It's your memories that I look back on. It's our future that I had planned for us that I think about.

But that's all you'll ever be now, a memory. Someday you won't be the boy next door anymore and you'll move out and find someone and that someone won't be me. I know now what it's like to have a one-sided relationship. Thats what we had, didn't we? The feelings were never mutual, they never were.

Thanks though, for all those memories. It makes me hope, makes me wonder, gives me that push to keep on waiting.

That girl you're with right now, probably right at this second, she's lucky to have you. As she's in your arms right now and twirls your hair around her fingers and feels your heart beat, I hope she knows she was blessed. As she kisses you good night and whispers those last few words before you go home, I hope she holds on a little longer and loves you like you're meant to be loved.


(Omg...I need to do virtual school. I can't get more depressing and pathetic than this -_-)