Say something.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, June 20th 2011


  • Luisito came into my room, turned off the air and woke me up at 10am...oops I overslept ._.
  • Made the boys pancakes, banana shake and cut up some fruits
  • watched spongebob while we ate breakfast
  • watched the middle/ending of 500 days of summer
  • Luisito got a headache and I was feeling hangover oddly so I decided we all go take a nap
  • the nap didn't work out but I was resting so it was all good, and a little bit after it started raining :3
  • lunch: chicken, rice, beans, broccoli
  • watched how to train a dragon, fell asleep and then someone was banging on the door: it was Escarleth dropping off my grandma
  • According to my grandma, I hurt her feelings all because I said "its weird that now people start caring that I'm all by myself when I'm old and used to it" and she got "offended" and she doesn't even wanna talk to me because according to her I don't want her here
  • picked mangos from the garden with my tia Maritza
  • sorta watched the time travelers wife, but i didn't wanna get into it cause I would for sure start crying
  • onlineschoolonlineschoolonlineschoolonlineschool