Say something.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

National Poetry Month

On the first day of school, in English class, I noticed this really cool poster on the podium and it was about national poetry month. Once upon a time, I used to write and I used to love to write, but I’ve lost my touch. I’ve been in this writer’s block for a really long time and I hate it. I hate not being able to express what I feel and to keep it all repressed inside just because I forgot how to. But anyways, April is national poetry month and my teacher put up a new poster for the new year. And I’ve decided that it the funk won’t leave out of me, then I will direct the funk to the nearest exit. I’m going to TRY to write at least once a week this whole month in honor to all the great poets and writers out there. Also, I’'ll be on the lookout for great poems I read.

Starting…now.