Say something.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

My best friend

Diana and I have been hanging out a lot lately. After the performance on friday, she came to my house and slept over. I made her an omelet at midnight ^.^ she claims it was good. After we ate I was falling asleep to "'say yes to the dress” and then she finally gave in and we went to sleep. Saturday we were being lazy butts and ate some breakfast and watched some tv. At about 1 we got ready to go see Rio (even though I wanted to see Water for Elephants –.-) and we looked so fly ~ I’m not gonna lie, it was a cute movie c: Then we went to taco bell cause I was soooooo hungry and Diana was too. Got me some fresco soft tacos from the diet menu, WASSUP. Then we picked up my momma, came home and chilled a bit and then went to Evos :D IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I loved the fries and milkshake<3 After we left, my mom really wanted to go to church cause it was holy saturday and we didn’t get out til 10pm, itz all good though. I really wanted to go sleepover at my diana’s, but momma said no. The rest of the night was bittersweet.

I’m getting two close to my bfffff, and it sucks. I’m dreading August when she leaves :( I’m gonna miss her so much.