Say something.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ITS MY 17TH BIRTHDAY!

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn’t really all that excited, and even when I woke up I didn’t even think about it and just went straight to the shower. My mom came in and sang all these different happy birthday songs and I got out of the shower and hugged here all wet <3 When I went to my room she left me this beautiful card on my bed, and i love letters :’) My stepdad wanted to wish me a happy birthday, and I guess I was rude for taking my time cause I took to long and he had to go to work so he left and my mom got mad at me. Whatevs, I apologized. (she’s right though) Anywho, Anabel wasn’t on the bus and I was like “great, the one day a year its my  birthday and she’s not even here”. Alena got me this cute shirt and Ana sang mariachi :D then when I got to 2nd, turns out Anabel had missed the bus so she could surprise me by leaving my present at my desk. She made CHINESE RICE AND LO MEIN CUPCAKES!! Which sounds disgusting, but its actually not lol. Its just the design, its not really the taste lol. Alyssa gave me this cute lettter c: Then during lunch Leeann and Kensley made this delicious ALL ORGANIC COOKIES AND CREAM OREO CAKE!!!!! EVEN THE OREOS WERE ORGANIC!!!! :DDDD Lindsay made some DELICIOUS cakewiches :3 and last but not least, I went to sixth and I didn’t feel like doing work so I took a personal day off, lolz. Seems valid. Shelby made me this AWESOME CARD :D

AND MY MOMMA GOT ME DIS HELLO KITTY BALLOON WHICH IS SO CUTE AND GAVE ME A NEW IPOD WHICH I WASNT EXPECTING BUT GOD IS GOOD AND I LOVE GOD SO MUCH FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS AND PEOPLE HE’S SURROUNDED ME WITH, ESPECIALLY THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHER I HAVE<333333333333333

its only 6:47 and the night is young, so lets see how this goes. I still can’t believe its MAH BIRDDAY!!!!!!!

Ahh…seventeen.