Say something.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

updating!

I haven’t updated since last Wednesday So I guess I’ll do it now…

Spring break was alright, just the stress free days I needed! I mostly stayed home and watched the food network :3 Then Saturday night I went to my aunts surprise birthday dinner with Diana and I had a really good time; dancing, playing la chalupa, watching due date and karaoke with my half drunk uncles lololol. Then sunday I picked up Diana and went to church and then we went to her bf’s house to pick up some aloe vera and I finally met him in person, he seems nice and sweet, I approved! Then i took her home and went home and ATTEMPTED to do homework, but it failed. I sorta read the great gatsby and thats it. Then yesterday it was an average school day. Today, everything was boring til I got off the bus. My mom lost my house keys so I had to wait outside so my aunt could bring me the extra and then get in. I waited about 20 minutes. I ate some food, watched a little tv and then hurried up cause I had to exercise, take a shower, get ready and eat cause Diana wanted me to go surprise her bf cause its his bday today. I got to his house at  around 5:40 and we started getting the things ready with his sister. I’ve never been in a room full of so much testosterone :o Guys walking around like it was christmas or something. Apparently, most of them go to my school but I haven’t even seen half of them o.o its all good tho, i’ll keep an eye out ;D the party turned out to be so much fun. Diana and I were having a blast laughing at the guys and the guys were being so stupid and playing around.

Cheers to a good week so far, now watch some asshole ruin it –__-