Say something.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

This is why I hate getting my hopes up

During our practices throughout the whole week there was this guy Tony. We didn’t really start talking to him (Diana and I) till Wednesday. He’s not the hottest thing in the world, but he’s really cute and nice and kind of funny. I wasn’t really thinking about him in  that way till Diana was all “oh he likes you…blah blah blah” But in my head I only kept thinking “how could he like me when you’re you, ya know?”. Any who, Thursday night it got to my head so Friday I was really hoping to talking to him and being closer, especially since Diana had predicted that he would ask for my number Friday night. HE DIDNT. She then predicted he would add Raymond on facebook, then add her and then add me to get to know me better. HE DIDN’T. He only added Raymond and then her. Which proves my theory that guys aren’t interested in me because they just aren’t. When a guy likes you, he will let you know. But they never do, so they don’t. Cool.

I hate getting disappointed. No expectations, no disappointments.

You can’t miss something you’ve never had, but why do I long for it so much?