Say something.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

GREAT GREAT GREAT WEEK. LET 2012 BRING ON THESE GOOD TIMES!!!!

When does a week start, on a Sunday or Monday? If it's Monday, then this has been an amazing week so far :>>>

I thought Valentine's day was going to be a drag this week, actually I felt like it was genuinely going to be a good day. AND IT WAS A GREAT DAY! Lindsay made me gnocchi with meat sauce for lunch, oreo truffles for dessert and a cute note saying she was funna bring me homemade key lime pie for wednesday :D Tammy gave me the cuuuuuutest note and then I watched the Time Traveler's Wife with Anabel <3

Wednesday was the much-required me day, I really needed to just slow down and my mom made me some chicken noodle soup :')

On Thursday, my mom and I went to an appointment about this whole child support junk and the lady said everything should be resolved in a matter of three months. My dad is not getting away with it this time. Even though I start feeling bad about enforcing this money situation on him, but then I remember all the hard times my moms had to go through and it's not fair to her, or me.
My mom and I bonded on the train ride back home, even if meant just holding me while I read. School was breeezy ~

Friday I went to the movies (on a date) with Tuty and Yoel and his friends. Yoel was going on a date with this new girl he likes, who apparently are now bf/gf, and his friends to watch the vow and since I know Tuty wasn't gonna like that we went and saw Ghost Rider, which was dumb but he and him had a nice date :3 After the movie Yoel snuck out to the Crepemaker without letting me know. Tuty and I were in the parking lot without knowing what to do so we eneded up going to the Crepe Maker. "Is this the crepemaker?" No, its subway" Lololol, we ordered a nutella crepe. After a while I noticed that one of the workers there was really cute and I tried to start talking to him but I wasn't in my comfort zone, which was why I wanted to go for it. But I'm nowhere near flirty and being myself would just show my even more naivveness and awkwardnesss that I am. I need to start socializing a bit more.

Saturday....Diana and I keep talking about doing things and they actually happen. WE WENT FRIGGIN' PARASAILING. AND IT WAS MAGICAL. TOOOO MAGICAL. Like riding on a Swingset in the sky :''''''') And then we finally went to the Wafflehouse!!!!!!! It was toooooo wonderful!! Surprisingly, Juan was there O.o As in, Juan from Middle School, Juan from yoel's baseball team....that Juan o.o How do you find someone all the way in the Keys after you don't see them in Homestead? After that, Diana's parents took us to where her dad works and it was so cayoooote and I asked Diana how much it costs to stay at the resort for a night and her dad said"300 dollars" HELL NOO. BUT DEN, her mom said that they offered him three free nights and that she would try to convince him to let us use one of those nights :DDDDDDDDD OMG DIS GON BE AWESOME. And now Diana wants to go to Calle Ocho, she want me to die or sumthing...

Sunday. My day just started and I'm wondering what the day will lead to...