Say something.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

tbh

I'm really nervous. I'm scared. I feel...lost. Like something's missing?

I went to Chili's on Thursday afterschool with Alyssa, Roxanne, Stephanie, Monique, Monica, and their friend Chris with the mole. It was nice and relaxing. I saw Cindy and Rene from middle school, but yet I didn't approach them, and they didn't either. After that, Alyssa took me home and then I knocked out. But then my stepsister was being loud as usual and I couldn't go back to sleep. Awesome, right? Well, anyways, I went to the gym, did mah thang, and then I checked Alena's essay because she's applying to the Art Institute in Miami. I know she's getting in and I'm sooo proud of her :') My mom got mad at me because I'm irresponsible, and I know I am, I really do have to prioritize, but it's so hard D: I picked up yoel and christopher at the baseball park an hour late and then my mom took us to their house since I was supposed to sleepover and supervise them. I talked to Yoel about high school and how he needs to focus, (he's failing his core classes and he's on probation). I had a good night sleep that night, except that my body doesn't let me sleep for more than 8 hours grrr

Today was nice too. Watched the Adjustment Bureau with my cousins and I loved it! I went to olive garden for lunch with Anabel, Alexandria and her sister Francis, but had to leave asap cause I left yoel stranded at the barbershop. Then we went to their house, cleaned a bit and then I left at 5 cause my mom wanted to do some errands. After we cleaned and did all of this stuff, my mom took me to Menchie's to meet up with Diana. We had some ice cream and then we came to Yoel's to watch Meet the browns, still funny :p We didn't finish it with her because she had to get "closure" with Andres. I really don't get good vibes from him. I'm sure he's a good guy, but he's just not what Diana needs or deserves. I hope she makes up her mind soon because honestly right now I'm worried about Moises. He's been soooooo good to her and he doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

I know I'm in the mood for some lovin' right now, as in I miss the little perks that relationships bring, but more than anything I want to be single. It's uncomplicated and I don't need all of that drama in my life. I have to much to worry about and focus on and that is going to be the last thing I need right now.

What I need right now is Jesus. Please, never let me go.