Say something.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The train has left the station, but I'm not in it.

The Train as in the small crush I had on that guy. Not that he doesn't seem like a sweet boy, I'm sure he is, just that it wouldn't work out. We're just on different....levels.

Airplane? Sigh. I'm still working on it, but I'm sure that I soon will move on.

(Anabel and I have different codenames for all of the guys we've liked. My codenames are associated with travel, and hers is with food. Casey was suitcase, and that is all I shall reveal for now)

On to brighter news:

This weekend was bittersweet. Friday, Diana texted me telling me she wanted to hang out with me instead of Andres. I was shocked since it didn't make sense on why she would pick me over sexy Andres. Later on she texts me to tell me that she really needs to see me and that it's bad. She said she was going to pick me up from my bus stop so we could talk. When I get in the car I find her crying and I knew it had to do with Andres. He chose living his single life in the fraternity over being settled down with her. FUCKING ASSHOLE. Why would he get her hopes up like that and then leave her? She was so happy the day before. Singing love songs, twirling around, smiling, laughing....and then crying the next day over this douchebag. And yet, you know what? She still puts herself out there, looking for love wherever it may be. No matter what she's been through, there she is ready to love again. We went to Wendys after that and then Menchie's to eat some froyo. Then we went to volunteer at the church festival, the dessert booth, and I got a call from tia Maritza. Tia Maritza NEVER calls me so I knew it had to be important. I answered and she was like "hey, I'm at dave n busters" and I was like "awesome...you guys having fun?" and then she proceeds to tell me "guess who I just saw?" and I couldn't think of anyone so i said idk and then BAM she says "Casey, your ex, with another girl, chinese looking". AWESOME. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW. I wasn't mad, upset, or excited. I was sad, it was bittersweet. I didn't expect him to move on so soon and I was also happy that he seemed like he was doing better. I didn't believe my aunt at first, but then she sent me pictures. I think Shelby was in one of them? Meaning they were celebrating her birthday, meaning I was not invited, meaning we weren't as close as I thought we were. I know things would have been awkward, but a little "hey, im doing this thing at dave n busters, but i dont know how you feel about going cause casey's gonna be there." I probably wouldn't have gone, but its the thouhgt that counts. Ugh. I went home with Diana and we checked my UF admission status. They denied me. Didn't even get in for the summer. I wasn't upset because I didn't even feel like going there, but it was still bittersweet. I went to my aunts house 15 minutes later cause I had to babysat Yoel and chris since they were working late again and thats it for friday.

Saturday, went to church early and did mah thang. The kids weren't focused and I was still blank from last night. After church, I went home and cleaned my room. Jackie said that Daddy was gonna pick me up, and I was soo happy cause I wanted to see them! Daddy and I bonded on our way to Hialeah and then he took us to Taco bell :D MORE BONDING! I went to Jackies house after that and we were getting ready to go see the Vow. Daddy went to go pick up escarleth and then came and got us and we were on our way to Muvico. It wasn't AMAZING, but I liked it alot. I even cried a few times ._. Then we went to Kohls and tried on clothes and wheeled escarleth around in the wheelchair :p Daddy pickeed us up and took us to the fair. I had a nice time, AND I HAVE FRIED OREOS FOR DA FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!! I was having a mini heart-attack after eating just half.....but it was darn good :) After the fair we bought some movies and then went home to Escarleth's and watched Breaking Dawn.
Ivan didn't let me sleep.

Sunday, woke up and bonded for half and hour with Escarleth; we be gettin' deeeep. We got ready for church and tia Juanita and daddy were there! After church, we went back to tio Alcides' house and finished watching Breaking Dawn, it was okay to be honest. Afterwards we went to Ivan's little league game and ate some BK. We came home and then I knocked out on one of the bunk beds. My mom picked me up and then we went to Yessenia's aunts house. We had some fried pork and then played Dominos.

Now I'm home and I have to do so much stufffffffffffffffffffff...........including update other stuff on my blog. Hmm..