Say something.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Always a post about the good ol' silly little boys

After the friday night incident on my socially awkwardness around guys, something stood out to me: if im not ugly, if i seem like a nice girl, then why would someone not approach me?

Saturday night, after Diana, her parents, and I got back from the Keys and our adventure, we were watching the Cheetah girls and singing to our old jams. We didn't finish watching it cause my mom wanted me home so I said goodnight to Diana's parents and she took me home. We stopped by at Menchie's and the guy that was working there was clearly making eye contact with Diana and they were flirting and all that junk. I was like "what, do I have something in my teeth that I can't be noticed?". We took our bowls and sat down. Through the eating and the car ride to my house, she said that I give off this "im not interested, fuck off" vibe. Whcih, surprised me at first, but then I was like...oh. That may be true. She said guys like to make a girl feel protected and that when someone looks at me you see this independent girl who doesn't need somebody to pull her together cause I have my thoughts elsewhere.

I need to start socializing a bit more. Not that I wanna be a whore, but dang...