Say something.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day

I dreaded today. Actually, I always dread February's in general. I just don't like anything about valentines day, not because I'm alone, but because it's a commercialized holidays and people actually fall for it.
BUT today has been a great day :D Lindsay made me gnocci with meat sauce and oreo truffles :>, Tammy gave me the cutest valentines day card :3, Judy gave me a box of chocolates c:, i got to deliver goodies, Mrs. remmen told me i was a semi-finalist for the salute to education scholarship and its just been a good day :)

After I came home from the gym, my mom gave me some letters and one of them was to let me know that I'm not a soroptimist winner aka I didn't get the scholarship. I was sad, but then I was realized, its okay. I'm not the person they're looking for and it's not my fault. I'm just....not the one. I hope the people that do get it appreciate it :)