Say something.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Le Weekend ~

Such a great weekend.
  • Did awesome with the whole "teaching the teachers" lesson plan at the teacher meeting.
  • Did some HW, not all, but more than I've ever done on a saturday night.
  • Made an awesome love album for Mrs. Remmen
  • JAMMED TO MY LOVE ALBUM IN THE CAR
  • watched The King's Speech saturday night
  • Cooked/baked today for lunch: mushroom baked chicken and cinnamon roll pie
  • shared lunch with the napoles and mah momma/stepsiter/stepdad
  • went to Bayside with the Napoles' and had a great time :D
  • date with Sophie as we watched the Oscar's together over skype
  • THE ARTIST WON :'''''')
  • totally worth staying up late

And I ain't even read for AP english. Hmm....

I was thinking on the car ride back home from Bayside, and Miami-Dade honors seems like a really good option right now. I love my family toooo much to just miss out and I maybe I haven't given Miami too much of a chance? I dunno. Just a thought.