Say something.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Updating

I know it's really late, but I need to update because so much has been going on.

  1. I applied to Seton Hall University in New Jersey ._.
  2. I just finished applying to the University of Arizona o.o
  3. I'm on the debate team for the Fairchild Challenge O.O
  4. I planned my first field trip with French club and it actually might go through!
  5. Escarleth is on crutches :(
  6. My daddy's been super stressed, a nerve distorted and now his face moved sideways

I feel horrible about what happened to my dad. He called me when he was in the hospital and I didn't answer him. I texted him telling him I was at the gym but I never called him back. I really need to prioritize and organize my life, everything's getting out of control.

I need to do better in school, not that I'm doing bad, but I need to stay focused and not lose track of what I want. What is it that I want? To be successful and to love what I do. To be happy. To be surrounded by great company (i.e. family and friends). To love the college I choose. To be happy with myself.

I hope my dad gets better soon.