Say something.

Monday, January 23, 2012

I finished applying to North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina. I called the USDA office today and they explained a few doubts I had and now all I have to do is wait for my transcripts to be perfect :x

I went to Hialeah with my mom yesterday and my daddy seems to be doing better. I told him to promise me that he would take care of himself; he did. I had a nice time with my sisters and uncle :) Before my mom and I got home, we went to Subway and ordered a wheat sandwich! But my stomach hurt after awhile :<

I hit the gym up this morning for about two hours and I feel GREAT. I'm just hungry now...

I have to do research for the debate competition this saturday, finish scholarship essays and all this other homework and junk D:

OH AND OMG GLEN HANSARD IS COMING IN CONCERT TO FLORIDA (with Eddie Vedder) AND I CAN'T MISS HIM THIS TIME. I CAN'T. I CAN'T. I CAN'T.

He's coming on Sunday, May 13th and I'm so so so so so so so so excited. Mah momma betta hook it up wit dem tickets ~