Say something.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The outsider

There's always that one person who feels like the outcast, like they don't belong. Usually this is seen in the "popular" clique, where there's that one girl/guy whose trying to fit in but yet he knows he'll never be a part of them because he could never be on the level they are.

Well, I'm kind of in the same situation, except in this case there is no popular clique, but more like the "intellectuals". I'm this group of bright and talent young individuals and I'm sitting here like "uhhhhh e=mc^2 and uhhhhhhh 2+2=4". Especially now that I'm in this debate team and everyone's talking about all of these things and I don't want to let anyone down but yet again here I am "uhhhhhh i have to go see a man..about a dog".

I hate that I've procrastinated so much, that I've left everything right up until the last minute. Where's all the motivation? Where's all my goals? Where's all those things I'd planned for?

Fuck. I'm graduating in less 5 months and I have no money for college.