Say something.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Yesterday

I was skyping with Sophia and then my mom walks in to my room and asks me if I want to go to her friends house, which just happens to be Josue's mom. I said no, why should I go, right?

5 minutes later she calls me and tells me that she just got hit by a car and that the car was totaled or something. I was freaking out; earlier that day, after menchies, I kept thinking about my mom and I being in a car accident. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I called my aunt and she came and picked me up and took me to where she was. She was nervous, but other than that she seemed fine. The other car was a huge truck and it jammed into her left side. There wasn't a four way stop sign so my mom had the right to keep driving. The truck didn't stop and it jammed into her and the car swerved, mind you it was raining. When my mom realized the car wasn't stopping she accelerated, and if she hadn't, it probably would have hit her.

I'm just glad she's okay. This morning she woke up with a bit of pain on her neck and shoulder and arm, so hopefully she feels better soon.

God still has a purpose for her, she still needs to be here on Earth. Please, God, don't take her away from me just yet.