Say something.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A new era

Christmas is coming! Christmas is coming!

I feel like I should be more excited, but I'm not. I need to get in the holiday spirit but I don't know how.

With new years right around the corner I haven't even thought about a new years resolution. BUT...change is happening. Right now.

Yesterday I had an appointment with a trainer at the gym (Yes,I'm starting to work out again). He gave me a 20 session workout plan that includes going to the gym 5 times a week to work on my arms, core, and legs. If I eat healthier and stick to the plan, in one month I should see results. Honestly, I don't care about my weight anymore. It does suck to step on a scale and see the high three digit number, but I'm not so worried about it anymore. I'm doing this because a) my mom was being a pain about working out and I'm fulfilling her request, b) I want to be healthier like I once was, and c) I just want to look and feel good. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well, change is inevitably occurring everywhere I turn. Good thing I love change! I am a little scared about the future, especially me being the kind of person that likes to know every step of the way, but I'm willing to be open minded and try out this new method. It's called "live the present".

I'm not going to be stuck on what if's, even though I'm still sad, and I'm not going to worry about tomorrow. TODAY I am glad to be where I am and I accept any challenge.

(Wow...I just read that a loud and I want to punch myself for being so optimistic.)

Anywho, I've got work to do. I salute the new era!