Say something.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's almost 1 am and I miss you.
I miss the sound of your voice.
I miss our talks.
I miss the bond that we had.

I just finished watching "Sex and the City, the movie" and I didn't cry.
I ALWAYS cry when sappy love scenes come on and everyone's happy, or sad.
This time, I just sat there, looking at the screen. No emotion.
My eyes got watery, but no tears escaped.
Why?

You didn't fight for me though. You didn't try to change my mind.
Just like Samantha said, it's a risk I'll have to take. Moving on.
When someone goes into a relationship, they of course wish that it would last forever. You don't go into a relationship hoping that it wouldn't last because then that would be a booty call or something else.

Of course I'm sad. I spent months trying to build my relationship. I spent months hoping that it would last. But it didn't. Here we are, both a part.

He's been in the hospital since Tuesday and I wish I could be there for him, but I can't. There's too much history, too much pain, too much love. I did love him, I did want it to work out, more than anything. I started thinking that maybe it was my past that prevented me from being completely happy, but that wasn't it. We're just not meant for each and I can't say anything else more than it sucks.

All the plans, dreams, life together is out. We're both young and maybe got to carried away, but it was an experience I will never forget.

Now is the time that I get back to focusing on my family, my life, my future, me.

Cheers to the new era. May I be single for a long, long, long time.