Say something.

Monday, May 2, 2011

ap environmental test, done. only three more to go…

The test wasn’t THAT bad, if I had studied. The Shelbs and I studied this past weekend, the fun way of course lol. OH AND I HAD FRO-YO (frozen yogurt) FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT WAS EXTREMELY DELICIOUS. NONFAT ORGANIC LICHY AND COOKIES AND CREAM. WHO WOULDA THUNK IT TASTED SOOOOO GOOD. BETTA DEN ICE CREAM!!!!

Anyways, yep, Shelby and I studied at the library and her house on sunday. Some of the things we studied were on the test (like Minamata bay disease!) and the rest wasn’t…haha. Hopefully I do better on my next tests.

Shelbs and I are gonna start staying after school the rest of the week to study for our AP us history test. Let us hope I pass it with at LEAST a 3, although I’m aiming for a 4, but who isn’t?

BTW, Homeboy’s talking to me again. Hopefully this madness stops –_-