Say something.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Many things have happened lately:

  • Failed my CNA test. (Worst day of my life, what do you think.)
  • Gotten closer to Casey, yet I never know what to say around him, maybe I’m shy?
  • Went to Ft. Meyers Sunday and Monday and stayed at the cutest hotel/apartment. Walked on the beach at midnight as I talked to Casey, and woke up early to watch the sunrise on the beach <3 Spent time with my aunt/uncle and cousins and enjoyed almost every minute of it
  • Started my online calculus class…’nuff said.
  • Diana and I need to hang out, even though things keep getting in the way.
  • I want to go on a trip. Somewhere far? Perhaps with a beach? Or anywhere at all would be great.
  • My relationship with God is in rocky roads right now. I hate it, but I can’t seem to get out of this funk.
  • I want to do everything and nothing at the same time.
  • I told my aunt Luz about Casey and she’s more excited than mom. She even told me she was a little sad because I probably wouldn’t visit as much: NOT GONNA HAPPEN. She’s my second family, home away from home. <3
  • Shit happens, but life goes on and I must to.
  • My biological father has officially lost all respect from me.
  • MY GRANDMA’S BACK FROM MEXICO AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER
  • School needs to be over…