Say something.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

First time

Before I can begin talking about this irrelevant, yet very relevant first time, i must first explain my day. Why? I don’t know, just because.

So today started out like any other day: cleaned, took a shower, ate a quick bite and went to church. But strangely, I haven’t been feeling good lately; too tired I guess, especially after last night’s pachanga. Anyhow, I picked up my momma after church and we went to my cousin’s luncheon cause its his birthday today. Before we got out of the car though, my mom was all like “oh and don’t think we’re going to stay here the whole day, we’re just here for a little bit and then we’re leaving”. Cool, no problem with me. THREE HOURS LATER. I kept nudging my mom, insisting I had to leave, cause I did. I have to take my online test but before that I had to buy some measuring cups cause my mom turned on the garbage disposal in the sink and didn’t notice the cups  down there (way to go mom). By now, I was really frustrated cause I didn’t want to be there any longer and I just wanted to go home. Whatever. My aunt offered to give her a ride home so I left to the dollar store in a really crappy mood just wanting to buy the cups and leave.

Now, i can begin telling my story~~

The dollar store only had one big measuring cup and not the individual sets, so I decided to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond, which I never do, but it seemed like the appropriate place. I foundd what I needed, but then I went to the wall to check some other things out but I ended not picking anything. So I walk through this aisle and I see the shade of a red shirt but I can’t tell cause I’m not looking up so I keep walking and the employee (who happens to be male) asks me whether i need anything, but I don’t so I just say no I'm good thanks. I noticed he was pretty cute but come on, why would anyone find me interesting? I keep walking. He then asks me, “Do you come here often?”. One of the cheesiest pickup lines I have ever heard, but at the time in my mind “pickup line” was far from it. So my dumbass self responds, “No, only one time.”. Who the heck says that?? WHOOOO???????

And then I awkwardly and embarrassingly walk away.

I will forever be alone.

 

First time someone, who is incredibly attractive, actually notices me, says something and I JUST BASICALLY DROOL.