Say something.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Insanity/Spring Break

Insanity’s been going pretty good. I’m still trying to get the hang of it, but I’ll eventually get better. And yesterday night, Diana and I went to her cousin’s party and we danced all night even though my feet were KILLING me. But I had fun, and I do miss her. It’s gonna be hard to see her leave off to college this summer :’( We were just getting closer again and now she’s gone.

At the party though, I ate real food >:o I broke the diet and ate. Thank God it wasn’t a lot though, but still. I broke it today again. Somehow my uncle thought Easter was next week or something so he had an easter egg hunt with hershey’s kisses w/ almonds D: THOSE ARE MY FRIGGIN FAVORITE. I ate like three…or five.

Then that whole bed bath and beyond thing happened and I was in crappy mood..and then I wasn’t. What was God trying to prove to me? That I’m incredibly awkward around guys? I already knew, no need to brag it in my face. But it’s all good…keep teasing me –_-

I’m not really expecting anything from spring break. I know people are like “wooooh, friends, beach, parties, hot guys, beach balls, staying out late, dancing, etc etc”; However, I’m all like “wooo sleeeeep, catch up on studying, eat healthier, exercisee…”

I’m really scared about one thing though: my friendship with stephanie and abby. Ever since they left to SAS they’ve gotten closer. With each day, my face seems to fade away from their picture, and I don’t like it at all. '

Well, gotta go finish online school. Today, I take my final exam and I’m done :D