Say something.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

im…happy.

happy (adjective)

delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing

characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy

favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky

apt or felicitous, as actions, utterances, or ideas.

i am happy. im not content. im not almost satisfied. im all of the things above.

I couldn’t ask for more..i really couldn’t have.

I ended up not going to Dennys, but my mom showed up with a cake ;) so that ended up being my 4th one! And Winter gave me a  birthday cake CANDLE since she didn’t have a cake to offer. I spent watching spongebob episodes with my aunt, uncle, cousins and best friend, then me and Winter went shopping. After that I went to Subway, which was where I noticed i lost $20 :( But….ah, who I am kidding. Theres no brightside.

Anywho…it was a weird, unexpected yet amazing birthday.

 

 

I AM OFFICIALLY 16.

9:26PM<3