Say something.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The 411

 

So, I’m gonna start remembering stuff before I forget. What do I mean exactly? I’m going to answer questions…just basic ones. Day by day, a different question.

 

What is your earliest memory?

Hmm..I think it’d have to be my 5th birthday party. Everyone that I loved was there. EVERYONE. It was at the beach so after I got out of the water I wore this red dress and I couldn’t help but smile with my toothless gap.  My cousin and I share the same birthday so we collaborated. I remember I fell asleep with my beach clothes on and woke up extra early that morning just because my aunt was gonna give me this doll I had seen her talk about for a while . I was so excited and nothing ruined my day. I even got this chalkboard I had waited for so long(I wanted to be a teacher when I was little).

:) <3