Say something.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Late night thoughts

I'm not happy. I have to finally admit that to myself. Am I ever gonna be happy?

Honestly, right now I should be alone. Think about myself and all of the changes I want to make in my life. Before things get too hectic and before one of us gets fed up with how the situation has been going, I think we need to put an end to it. I love you, I do. But maybe we fell in love too fast. Maybe we didn't. Whatever it is, I think we're at a time in our lives where we both need to grow, without anybody. Everything was perfect in the summer, and now I'm tired of fighting. We both have goals and they won't get accomplished if we keep arguing with each other. We're expecting too much and it's not healthy, for either of us. I wish we could stay friends because you're a great human being and I'd hate to lose you, but as a couple I don't think we should do this anymore and we should get out before it's too late.

I want to do so much. Read. Travel. Explore. Drink coffee. Meet new people. And I'm afraid I won't get that with you.

I keep looking at the flowers you gave me and it sucks. They're so beautiful, but I can't do this anymore.

Reasons why I wanna stay with you:
  1. You're funny.
  2. You're silly.
  3. The way you never wanna let me go before we say goodbye.
  4. The way you get jealous.
  5. When we argue in a cute way
  6. The way you love all my little flaws (i.e. my big cheeks)
  7. You like the way my hair smells
  8. You're cute.
  9. You have so much potential
  10. You always push me when I need to be pushed 
  11. You go after what you want
Reasons why I have to let you go:
  1. We keep arguing and it hasn't stopped.
  2. I want to grow as a person
  3. I want more
  4. I'm not as happy as I used to be
  5. The way you get jealous.
  6.  You don't push me when I need to be pushed
  7. I can't picture a future with you, and i've tried
  8. You're lazy
  9. Hardly have any innitiative
  10. Not too ambitious or passionate
  11. You don't wanna believe in God

I was told today, from someone that's always searching for something new, that it is possible to constantly want to search for something new with a significant other.