Say something.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

^^ I can't remember the last time I posted something, but here's a picture of moi.There's so much going on in my head and I've been meaning to post here but I just haven't found the time. What better, though, than on a Saturday morning while I have my cup of coffee.

Well, I started college. I know, CRAZY, but it's really not as stressful as I had imagined. With time management and my full attention I know I'll be fine :) I've met some pretty amazing people: Chantal, Alejandra, Javier, Ken. And of course, I've still kept in touch with my old friends: Anabel, Diana, Ana, Alyssa, Roxanne, Lindsay, Zae, among others. Oh, and I have a boyfriend now, Jose. We're going through a rough patch so I don't really know where it's going but everything will work out for the best. God has never been so present in my life as he is now. He's my center and he shall remain that way for a while.

It hit me right now, I want to learn so much. I want to be cultured. I want to explore. I can't wait til I see the Grand Canyon or Yosemite National Park. But since I'm living forr today, I guess I'll start by doing Trig HW lol and maybe catch up on some reading! I FEEL ALIVE.

I feel reawakened and I won't waste a minute of it.

Here's a better picture of me (haha):

Anyway, I went to LA with Ana banana. Have I mentioned that before? Went for a week, by ourselves, with no one to guide us. We got lost on buses, trains, walking and at one point almost getting attacked by homeless people. It was an eye-opening experience and I'm glad I got the opportuniity to go. I learned so much and I can't wait to start my own collection of places I want to travel to. EEEEEEP. For now, I'll just keep fantasizing and daydreaming o:)

That's it for now, I promise to keep myself updated.