Say something.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Supposed to

Timing is everything.

Maybe at a different time, when you were in a different place in your life, where things made sense for the both of us....maybe then it would have been nice to explore the possibilites.

Even now I wonder. I wonder what it would be like to see you smile, for all the light and passion to radiate out of you.  I wonder what it would be like to run my fingers through your hair, to see the sun rays dance in your eyes, to dance with you in the middle of the street.

Life has taken me on a crazy ride, it could have gone in so many different and yet...here I am.

Nervous, excited, anxious, overwhelmed, joyful, wholeheartedly going for what my heart longs.

You seemed so scared to give all of yourself away, nervous at opening up to those around you. You've been hurt, by those you trusted, by those you don't understand. All your life, trying to find your place in this world, never fully knowing where you were going or what was happening. And you've made it this far. Still lost, still searching, still hoping to be proven wrong.

I hope you let the light invade your dark spaces, I hope you still haven't lost all hope.

If timing is everything, why now?