Say something.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Soon

There's a lot of things I never thought I was capable of having or doing but I did and I do.

I didn't think I could ride my bike when I was younger, and I did.
I didn't ever think I'd find awesome best friends, and I found the most imperfectly perfect group of friends.
I didn't ever think I could not eat meat, and I was a pescatarian for 8 months.
I didn't think I was going to college, and I'm almost in my third year.
I didn't think I would ever be a part of so many beautiful communities, but I'm incredibly blessed and I am.
I didn't think I would ever have such an incredible relationship with my family, but I do.
I didn't think I would ever hang out with my mom or just chill, but we are.
I didn't think I could handle not being around Maria Teresa for so long, but I made it.
I didn't think I could go without having you near me, but I'm still here.

THAT'S RIGHT, I'M STILL HERE.

I'm going to get through this, just like I have with everything around me and I am going to succeed.

I am more than okay, I am GREAT.

I'm going to Tennessee in less than a month on the vision fast and then Brazil in the middle of July.
AND I have an awesome family that's there for me no matter what. A beautiful mom. An amazing God.

So guess what? I'll be fine. I'll have my moments and I'll wonder what could have been, but I'll be fine. I AM fine. I'm going to meet the love of my life soon and I'll understand why it couldn't have worked out between us. It'll be a love that will last and a love that I could have never imagined.

Actually, God is so great to me I already know what that feels like. A love that will take any pain away just to see you smile, that's God and He's perfect.

I will meet you one day. I hope soon.