Say something.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Namaste

It's been a month and half since I last posted and I can't go on another day without posting and updating on my life.

Many, many things have changed and many things haven't.

Narrow Ridge, Washburn, Tennessee. Such a life-changing and eye-opening experience. I met so many incredible people, including Bill+Mitzi, my earth siblings and also got close and personal with Mother Nature. I've never felt so at peace and so at home. I learned so much about myself and about others. I'm not alone, I never was. There is a community of people out there that are fighting everyday in honor of our beautiful and sick Earth. We need to act now.

My lifestyle and major changed during and after the trip. I am now vegetarian, well pescatarian for the most part (still trying to figure out how to let go of fish...). I am not against the killing of animals; I am against how animals are injected with hormones and mass produced to feed an egotistic society. I refuse to be a part of that. Of course I'm still learning a long the way, so my thoughts on that might change, but for now that's how I feel. I switched my major to Environmental Management in Agriculture and Natural Resources, I want to focus on sustainability and food so I'm still working on how I'm going to tie everything together. Everything will fall into place though so I'm not too worried about it! :) I just want to do so much and I need to learn how to manage my time better so that I can be as productive as possible, and get enough sleep at the same time!

Boys...they never seem to leave my life. There's two I have my eye on right now but...I don't really know where it's going. I wish I did know, but right now God is giving me the chance to focus on myself and my family so I don't want to lose sight of that right now. I need that time to grow and if there isn't anyone, at the time, to grow with then I don't need someone to drag me down. I ain't time for that.

Mmm....Oh! I'm Environmental Captain of Panera now. I wanted to quit, but I have a mission to do and I can't just quit now. Chris told me yesterday that he submitted my name to become in charge of all 12 Panera cafe's. I'M SUPER EXCITED. I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

Tonight I'm going on an all weekend retreat to learn more about myself, the Bible and God. I'm scared and I'm excited. I don't know what to expect but I'm ready.


I'm going to make a list (mostly to help sort out myself because I can do that better in writting) of what I want.

I want to make a difference; not just in someone's life but on the world. God created Earth and we're just going to let it die and not do anything about it? At some point, I want to have a family and a few children. I want to get married to my partner, my lover and man that God has chosen for me. What scares me the most is divorce: I want something that will last forever, a never-ending love where everyday I will be happy and faithful, as well as he will be to me. I want to grow with somebody, where they will accept me for who I am and see me for me. Love is patient, I want the whole package. I want to travel one day, to help third-world countries, to spread the word and love of God, to grow in God's love and faith, to love my family and spend as much time with all those around me. 

Namaste.