Say something.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

So far, so far

So many thoughts going through my head. Im not doing well anywhere and wherever I turn sometjing new always seems to pop up. I stayed up all night studying and I kept getting distracted and woild fall asleep on and off. I took my chem test buy I'm sure I didn't do too well. Now I'm tired, hungry and I left my wallet at home. I have math in less than an hour and then I have to wait for Stephen because we carpooled in his car today and he decided to do this project with some girl. I have no energy but I want to study :/

Then during my test my dad texted me asking me if I could do him a favor. He needed to borrow $500. I was actually gonna do it but my mom suggested I didn't.  He's always bsck to his old ways, she said. But I wanted to give him a chance. I didnt do it though.

Things will work out though. I have to believe, I can't do anything more.