Say something.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

during lunch

After Ana and Stephanie left, I started talking to Leanne and Kensley again and it was just comments here and there, some laughs. Then out of nowhere this guy that was sitting with us called me and asked me why i wasn’t joining in and why everyone was laughing but yet I chose to stay quiet and not smile. I froze, I didn’t know what to do. My first instinct was to get up and go to class since it was time to go anyway, and so I did. I felt like I had committed a crime and they were all accusing me, waiting for me to plead guilty. So i looked around and said “okay…well…uhh…I'll see you later guys…”

Now they probably think I’m some freak; why would I just run off like that without giving an easy answer like “oh, its nothing kind stranger. just thinking about all the loads of work i have to get done.”

Hmm…I will forever be awkward.