Say something.

Monday, March 1, 2010

happy first day of march!

yesterday was a full moon and i can honestly say i was happy. i spent the day at the church festival in Hialeah with my two sisters and Alex. we ate ice cream and nachos, chilled and rode some rides till Alex got his bracelet taken away –_- i didn't really care, but apparently it was a huge deal to Harry. ANYWAYS, then we went home i talked to some family members i hadn't spoken to in a while and then we went to burger king and then we went to pick up my grandma and then i went home. my Netflix movie was sitting on my desk so i decided to watch it & as always, i cried like a sucker. i just might watch it again since i forgot to turn it in. sigh. now off to the real world. have to do homework and my grandmas here with my cousins.

 

ciao.