Say something.

Monday, November 9, 2009

decided to start, AGAIN.

So its been a while, definitely. Im now a "woman", or at least my latin heritage likes to think so. Light blue nail polish lies on my finger nails as i make a fresh start..again. I don't know what to write...really. I wish i were more childish and speak with a more open-minded mind as i did before. But i can't. Reality hits my head hard and the thoughts of the world out there never cease to disappear. I wish i were funnier, but im not. Today wasn't such a bad day as a monday should be, even though my milkshake had more sugar than it should have had and i could still taste the chunky spoiled milk as the shake passed my throat (when your mom tells you to wash your sippy cup, do it. especially if you had milk in it). The breeze outside is wonderful and i love how it dances around my hair. I wish winter were here sooner, not christmas or thanksgiving, just the winter itself. I need a reason to wear sweaters and a reason to cry over sappy love stories. Thats it for now, if i want to succeed in life and become a fascinating part of society I have to do my french homework first! I'll try to sign in at least 3 days a week. Its the least i could do to my cluttered mind.