Say something.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

bus ladies are freaks

bugles Pictures, Images and Photosschool bus Pictures, Images and Photoscoca cola Pictures, Images and Photos



so today...was just another day...it was just ok. something always goes wrong, i mean it has to doesn't it? well we had a fire drill but it wasn't that bad because i was in algebra. then in my last block my english teacher wasn't there, how exciting ^_^. and the conversations with Fernando, Jodie, Lety, Brandon, Carrel and Adam were completely unexplainable! ha ha "you see your parents naked?" no comment! and then when the bell rang and Jodie asked me to stay with her a while because her mom was picking her up. but i said no..cause well i had to take the bus. but i couldn't take the bus[her boyfriend came later, so im sure she was nowhere near lonely]. why you ask? because it came late..like an hour late. and I'm telling you...this lady is a freak 8/ who knows what she did in that hour or so that made me miss my amazing soap and make me so hungry since i only had bugles for lunch. but whatever, I'm drinking this carbonated coke right now. now gotta work on my religions project...ta ta.