Say something.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

boy-next-door..?

raining Pictures, Images and Photos

I've always gone with the idea that a girl should never fall hard or get too attached to a man because she'll end up hurting herself. She'll end up hurt by the conniving asshole she was with. So then how come i can't follow up my own advice now? How come when one tries the hardest...its just not possible? Hm..i can feel the soft rain on my hands and pruney toes like it was just yesterday. The darkness of the night with only the full moon above. The distant smell of crispy tacos, now put away thanks to the pouring rain. And the thing i remember the most, my warm fingers and hand tucked away nicely in his arms. The saddest part: this happened a year and a half ago..and we practically haven't talked since...and why is that? we live in different countries, different continents. Distance doesn't matter? Well...it shouldn't. But they guy is just a faint reminder of that one summer where i thought i was in love..or maybe it was..who knows. But one thing i do know is that everything happens for a reason. Someday I'll meet this charming prince again and he'll rescue me from my overly desperate need to run away from everything. He'll lock me with his eyes and kill me with his soul. The typical boy-next-door, literally. But that was when i was young, when i didn't know any better. Just desperate for attention and a little love from something I'd never tried. And i got it, but i warn thee, be careful what you wish for.