Say something.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Take it sloooooow

Finally, after days and weeks of wanting to post something new on my blog I've finally gotten around to doing it.

I don't even know where to start. So many things have changed, so many things are going on that I don't even know how I can just sit here and sip my delicious cup of vanilla spice tea while listening to John Legend.

Three things I know right now:
  1. My mother is my superwoman
  2. God is taking my wheel 
  3. I miss my family
 I haven't had time for any of my family members or sisters and I hate it. I don't wanna just text and catch up with them, I want to see them and make memories. Sooner or later I'll get to hang out with them, maybe Good Friday? For now, school and work. And YES club! I'm a part of the YES club, can you believe it?

Hmm...my love life? We'll see how it goes ;) possible love interest in the air? I don't know, we'll see what God has in store for me.

I'm doing very well at Panera, I got promoted to Associate Trainer and perhaps an Environmental Captain soon, crazy lol.

I'm not doing so well in school, but I'm going back to studying to keep my grades. I'll keep this updated soon, I hope.