Say something.

Monday, October 24, 2011

I wasn't gonna, but I feel like I need to or I'm gonna blow up

Before I start, I picked my senior quote! I was going to end up putting "why not?", but I decided not to and went instead with this: "If some people manage to break free of the box, what makes you think I won't?". Sadly though, now I want to go back and add "try" at the end ._.

ANYWAYS,
I feel like shit. All day I've worrying about stupid crap that I shouldn't be worrying about and I hate it. I hate this! I'm only seventeen, I shouldn't be worrying about silly little drama right now.
The thing is that apparently Yessenia thinks I'm mean and probably doesn't like me anymore because of the whole french email thing, according to Anabel. I talked to Casey about it and he told me that Yessenia was all mad at him all the time now and that he asked her why. She said all this stuff and now I'm all wtf. She has him every other day, AND HE'S MY BOYFRIEND! I understand they're friends and "bros over hoes" but we still have equal amounts of time with him. And they still text! More than he does with me!

I don't understand the problem,...and I want to talk to him cause today I told him to go with her and then he didn't have lunch with me and ended up going somewhere else. Why is he being so immature?
-___-

The problem is that I don't want Yessenia to be mad at me, I want him to share equal amounts of time, and I want him to say what's on his mind dammit! We need to discuss how we share our time with each other and ourselves. I get that he wants to be with me, and I wanna be with him too, but I don't want this to happen. I don't want him to forget about this friends, and I don't want the same thing happening to me either.

Ugh. Maybe I was better off single. Maybe everyone was right. I sure as heck would have been done with online school by now...