Say something.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

july 12 2011

I'm exhausted, its 1:29am and I NEED to go to sleep. Tia Maritza and I were bathing suit shopping today at the Sports Authority and Target and we decided to start going for runs every morning. My dumbass self said 6am -_- WHY. WHY. WHY. I'm gonna be so tired in the morning. But it should pay off, it has too...that bathing suit and skirt my aunt got me are too cute to look all jiggly in.
Oh and today were the Edward's and Luisito's swimming lessons and Ivan goes there too meaning Jackie/Escarleth came along and we catched up ^.^ and don't get me started on those sexy lifeguards ;D

Oh and my uncle Luis bought me chicken nuggets from Arby's and I got a heart shaped chicken nugget :p

hmm...what else....oh yeah, the reason why I needed to blog this late. I'll make it a seperate post.

WOW...I really AM tired ._.